On a more personal note…this is me:
- I’m a third culture kid (TCK) – 2 nationalities at birth, raised in a third country. For a fun article on TCKs click here!
- I love experiencing culture shock – here’s why!
- I find reverse culture shock more difficult to deal with – find out why!
- Favorite places I lived: Los Angeles, California – Barcelona, Spain – Luxembourg
- My office chair is a stability ball.
- I’m a foodie and bookworm.
- I like funky socks, birch trees and forget-me-nots.
- I got my BA in the US and my MA in England.
If you’d like to read more of my writings, head on over to www.HERybol.com!